Investors who have been improperly advised to invest in RealSource Equity Services LLC may be at considerable risk
Sonn Law Group is representing investors who have suffered losses investing in RealSource Equity Services LLC. If you or a family member has suffered losses investing, we want to discuss your case. Please contact us today for a free review of your case.
According to its website, RealSource is a sponsor and manager of diversified real estate investments for investors and institutions seeking strong, stable returns. The company invests in complexes, apartments, and commercial properties, as well as offers management and planning services. The company has purportedly acquired over $950 million of real estate on behalf of investors through direct real estate transactions.
RealSource reportedly owns the following properties:
- Autumn Ridge in Raleigh, NC
- Alkire Glen in Columbis, OH
- Antero in Colorado Springs, CO
- Creekside on the Green in Dallas, TX
- Belle Grove in Richardson, TX
- Breckinridge in Louisville, KY
- Kirklevington in Lexington, KY
- Lake St. James in Conyers, GA
- Landsdowne in Lexington, KY
- Morgan Ridge in Winston-Salem, NC
- Park at Oak Ridge in Greensboro, NC
- Park at Midtown in Greensboro, NC
- Park at River Crest in Columbia, SC
- Steepleway Downs in Houston, TX
- Sterling Hills in Johnson City, TN
- Stratford in Winston-Salem, NC
- Summerwood Cove in Dallas, TX
- Timber Hollow in Fairfield, OH
- The Mill in Georgetown, KY
- Timber Ridge in Mobile, AL
If you are a conservative investor, you could have been improperly advised to invest in RealSource Equity Services. These investments have considerable risk and are not suitable for passive investors seeking income. You may be able to recover losses sustained investing in RealSource Equity Services or other high-risk investments from the brokerage firm that sold them to you.
Contact Sonn Law to Discuss Recovery Options
If you suffered losses investing in RealSource Equity Services LLC, call us now at 866-827-3202 or complete our contact form.