Baltas was barred by FINRA in 2020 for refusing to appear for testimony.
Christ Elias Baltas (CRD#: 2570499) was previously registered as a broker with Worden Capital Management from 2015 until 2020. Previously, Baltas was registered as a broker with Wilmington Capital Securities from 2011 until 2015.
Baltas has five disclosures on his BrokerCheck report.
July 2021 Customer Dispute
- Status: Pending
- Allegations: Churning and quantitative unsuitability; unauthorized trading; standards of commercial honor and principles of trade; and, breach of fiduciary contract. Alleged activity dates are December 2016 through late 2020, although only activity from October 2017 forward was margin sellouts.
- Damage Amount Requested: $330,113.00
April 2021 Customer Dispute
- Status: Pending
- Allegations: Between August 2015 and January 2020, client alleges fraudulent misrepresentation and omission of material fact; unsuitable recommendations and trading strategy; failure to act with high standards of commercial honor; and, lack of reasonable supervision.
- Damage Amount Requested: $284,108.07
September 2020 Regulatory Judgment
- Status: Final
- Initiated By: FINRA
- Allegations: Without admitting or denying the findings, Baltas consented to the sanction and to the entry of findings that he refused to appear for on-the-record testimony requested by FINRA in connection with its investigation involving his supervision of a registered representative’s potentially unsuitable trading recommendations.
- Resolution: Acceptance, Waiver & Consent (AWC)
- Sanctions: Bar
- Registration Capacities Affected: All Capacities
- Duration: Indefinite
- Start Date: 9/22/2020
July 2017 Judgment / Lien
- Judgment/Lien Amount: $98,950.00
- Judgment/Lien Type: Tax
May 2013 Judgment / Lien
- Judgment/Lien Amount: $2,301.20
- Judgment/Lien Type: Civil
Contact Us Today
The Sonn Law Group is currently investigating allegations surrounding Christ Elias Baltas. We represent investors in claims against negligent brokers and brokerage firms. If you or your loved one experienced investment losses, we are here to help. For a free consultation, please call us now at 866-827-3202 or complete our contact form.