More Than 20 Investor Complaints Have Been Filed Against Financial Advisor Nina Jessee
If you’ve lost money investing with Nina Jessee or Cetera Advisors and Investors Capital Corp., you may have a claim. Contact Sonn Law today by filling out our form to submit a confidential message, or call us anytime at 866–827–3202 to schedule a free consultation.
Nina Jessee (CRD#: 1484808) is a previously registered broker and investment advisor. From 1993 to 2016, Ms. Jessee was associated with Investors Capital Corp. in Abingdon, Virginia. After that, she worked at Cetera Advisors (2016 to 2017).
On June 11th, 2019, Nina Jessee was barred from the securities industry after she declined to cooperate with a FINRA investigation into allegations that she made unsuitable investment recommendations. Ms. Jessee has more than 20 complaints on her record.
Investor Complaints: Former Cetera Advisors and Investors Capital Broker Nina Jessee
Since the beginning of 2018, ten different investor complaints have been filed by former Cetera Advisors and Investors Capital Corp. broker Nina Jessee. The complaints are as follows:
● Overconcentration in unsuitable investments: Settled for $95,000;
● Unsuitable investment recommendations: Still pending;
● Violation of FINRA’s suitability rules: Settled for $150,000;
● Violation of FINRA’s suitability rules: Settled for $80,000;
● Unsuitable investment recommendations: Settled for $34,500;
● Unsuitable investment recommendations: Settled for $22,000;
● Unsuitable investment recommendations: Settled for $18,500;
● Misrepresentations and unsuitable investments: Still pending;
● Violation of FINRA’s suitability rules: Settled for $17,500; and
● Poor performance in negligent investments: Settled for $20,000.
Most of the claims against Ms. Jessee date back to her time serving as a representative for Investors Capital Corp.
Jeffrey R. Sonn is an experienced securities fraud lawyer. If you or your loved one suffered financial losses as a result of unsuitable investments sold by former Cetera Advisors and Investors Capital Corp. representative Nina Jessee, please contact us today for a free initial case evaluation.