Rigsbee refused to provide information and documents requested in FINRA’s investigation into his misconduct.
Tyler Rigsbee (CRD#: 6351278) was registered as a broker with Wells Fargo from 2016 until 2021. Previously, Rigsbee was registered as a broker with Edward Jones from 2014 until 2016.
Rigsbee has two disclosures on his BrokerCheck report.
July 2021 Regulatory Judgment
- Status: Final
- Initiated By: FINRA
- Allegations: Without admitting or denying the findings, Rigsbee consented to the sanction and to the entry of findings that he refused to provide information and documents requested by FINRA. The findings stated that this matter originated from FINRA’s investigation of the Uniform Termination Notice for Securities Industry Registration (Form U5) filed by Rigsbee’s member firm that disclosed that he had been discharged during the course of an internal review where documents appear to show that client funds were received in his personal bank account after being transferred from the firm to a third party broker dealer, and then on to his bank account, without permission from clients.
- Resolution: Acceptance, Waiver & Consent (AWC)
- Sanctions: Bar
- Registration Capacities Affected: All Capacities
- Duration: Indefinite
- Start Date: 7/7/2021
April 2021 Employment Separation After Allegations
- Firm Name: Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC
- Termination Type: Discharged
- Allegations: Financial advisor was terminated during the course of an internal review where documents appear to show that client funds were received in his personal bank account after being transferred from Wells Fargo to a third party broker dealer, and then to his bank account, without permission from clients.
Contact Us Today
The Sonn Law Group is currently investigating allegations surrounding Tyler Rigsbee. We represent investors in claims against negligent brokers and brokerage firms. If you or your loved one experienced investment losses, we are here to help. For a free consultation, please call us now at 866-827-3202 or complete our contact form.