The customer is seeking $200k in damages for Diamond’s alleged misconduct.
The Sonn Law Group is investigating allegations that Arni Diamond made unsuitable recommendations. If you or a family member has suffered losses investing, we want to discuss your case. Please contact us today for a free review of your case.
Arni Diamond (CRD#:2667392) is currently employed with Dempsey Lord Smith, LLC, where he has been a broker since 2018. Previously, he was employed by Kalos Capital from 2013 until 2018. Diamond has been registered with a total of 11 firms over the course of his career, which began in 1995.
Diamond is currently facing one pending customer dispute. He has four other disclosures on his BrokerCheck report.
January 2020 Customer Dispute
- Status: Pending
- Allegations: “Unsuitable investments”
- Damage Amount Requested: $200,000.00
May 2017 Customer Dispute
- Status: Settled
- Allegations: “The clients are alleging that the investments that they purchased in 2011/2012 were not appropriate for their stated investment goals.”
- Damage Amount Requested: $50,000.00
July 2016 Customer Dispute
- Status: Closed-No Action
- Allegations: “The client alleges the investments she purchased between 2007 and 2010 were unsuitable and misrepresented to her by the representative.”
- Damage Amount Requested: $100,000.00
- Broker Comment: “Rep denies allegations and maintains that investments were suitable based upon the information provided by the client at the time of recommendation. Market losses were due to downturn in overall market.”
March 2013 Financial Judgment
- Type: Bankruptcy
- Disposition: Satisfied/Released
May 2009 Customer Dispute
- Status: Denied
- Allegations: “Misrepresentation in the sale of a real estate investment trust on September 13, 2004.”
- Broker Comment: “According to the representative, he had several meetings with the customer. He went over the risks and time horizons in three different meetings before they invested. The representative felt they were diversified through american funds, fixed indexed annuities, and this REIT. The representative believes they understood all risks with every investment.”
Contact Us Today
The Sonn Law Group is currently investigating allegations that Arni Diamond recommended unsuitable investments. We represent investors in claims against negligent brokers and brokerage firms. If you or your loved one experienced investment losses, we are here to help. For a free consultation, please call us now at 866-827-3202 or complete our contact form.