Dean Kajouras has been the subject of eight customer disputes over the course of his career.
The Sonn Law Group is investigating allegations that Dean Kajouras made unsuitable recommendations. Under FINRA Rules, brokerage firms are liable for their brokers’ misconduct or negligence and investors may be able to their investment through FINRA arbitration. Contact Sonn Law Group today or call us at 866–827–3202 for a free consultation.
Dean Kajouras (CRD#:1436548) has been the subject of eight customer complaints, one employment termination for cause, one regulatory event, and six judgements or lients during the course of his career.
Kajouras was terminated from Spartan Capital Securities in 2014 following allegations that he acted contrary to firm policy by violating a commission fee agreement. In 2016, Kajouras was ordered to pay $60,000 in restitution following allegations that he unsuitably over-concentrated a retired investor’s portfolio in a single security.
According to his BrokerCheck report, Kajouras has been the subject of eight customer complaints ranging from 1994 to 2019, two of which were closed with no action taken.
- June 2019 — “Misrepresentation, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, statutory and common law fraud, suitability.” This case is currently pending. The customer is seeking $1,600,000 in damages.
- July 2017 — “Excessive fees and commissions, suitability, over trading, concentration, breach of contract.” This case was settled for $15,000.
- March 2016 — “Customer expressed concern with losses in his account, the amount of commission charged due to the trading activity in his account, as well as over concentration of funds in a particular position.” This case was settled for $86,842.89.
- February 2013 — “Client alleges that the strategy in which the advisory account were invested in was unsuitable and a trade in August 2015 caused a loss to the client.” This case is currently pending. The customer is seeking $400,000 in damages.
- September 1994 — “Claimant alleges failure to supervise against applicant and applicants former firm.” This case was settled for $87,500.
Jeffrey R. Sonn is an experienced investor losses attorney. If you suffered losses because a financial professional committed acts in violation of FINRA Rules, Mr. Sonn will protect your rights and interests. Please do not hesitate to contact the Sonn Law Group today for a free review of your claim.