The customer disputes are seeking over $1M in damages, collectively.
Jason Dworak (CRD#: 2434370) is currently registered as a broker and investment adviser with UBS Financial Services, where he has been employed since 2008. Previously, Dworak was registered as a broker and investment adviser with Morgan Stanley from 2007 until 2008.
Dworak has four disclosures on his BrokerCheck report.
March 2020 Customer Dispute
- Status: Pending
- Allegations: Time frame: 2017-2019 Claimant’s counsel alleges unsuitability and misrepresentation with respect to recommendations to invest in and hold an options overlay strategy.
- Damage Amount Requested: $750,000.00
January 2020 Customer Dispute
- Status: Pending
- Allegations: Time frame: October 2017-present Claimant’s counsel alleges unsuitability and misrepresentation with respect to recommendations to invest in and hold an options overlay strategy.
- Damage Amount Requested: $630,000.00
December 2019 Customer Dispute
- Status: Award / Judgment
- Allegations: Dworak was a subject of the customer’s complaint against his member firm that asserted the following cause of action: breach of fiduciary duty, violation of Nebraska Securities Act, and professional negligence.
- March 2003 Customer Dispute
- Status: Denied
- Allegations: Customer alleges that financial advisor churned the accounts. Damages are unspecified.
- Broker Comment: All allegations were researched and denied by Morgan Stanley DW, Inc.
Contact Us Today
The Sonn Law Group is currently investigating allegations surrounding Jason Dworak. We represent investors in claims against negligent brokers and brokerage firms. If you or your loved one experienced investment losses, we are here to help. For a free consultation, please call us now at 866-827-3202 or complete our contact form.